You know you’re in it for the long haul and you wanna remind her of her absolutely awesomeness. Surprise your bestie with something more than chocolates this year (and then you’ll be able to skip the gym afterward) and instead go with our custom Galentine’s Day gift guide.
This personal gift guide has been thoughtfully curated by, Lavenda of Lavenda’s Closet, just for you. It is designed to help you skip the long lines and endless void that is the internet– to find that special something for…
The Bohemian at Heart
Sweater: Lilla P. Oversized V Neck Sweater $188, Necklace: Mariella Pilato Crystal Slide Necklace $178 (available at the Division store)
Clutch: Lee Coren Landscape Clutch in California $66, Bracelet: Brownen Diamond Fringe Bracelet $87 (available at the Division store), Rings: Zafiro (available at the Division store)
1. Roost Mango Bark Round Bowls, 2. Cleo Candles (available at the Division store), 3. Free People Wedge Hayfield Sandals $198, 4. (Green) Mandy Zelinka Single Button Bracelet $22(available at the Division store), (Purple) Brownen Diamond Fringe Bracelet $87 (available at the Division store)
The Gal who Doesn’t Accessorize
You can’t go wrong with delicious, small batch treats from Quinn, or capturing her favorite scent in a jar. If she’s a coffee/tea drinker you can treat her to a personal, hand made mug by Roost. See, there’s more than one way to accessorize her life.
Quin Candy and Paddywax Candles can be found at the Division store.
1. Little River Capsule Solid Slouch in Chambray $18, 2. Paddywax Mini Jar Candle in Salted Grapefruit (available at the Division store), 3. Claudia Pearson San Francisco Apron $28 4. Olivine She Belongs There au de Parfum $80
The One Who Likes to Sparkle
Shower your BFF with all that glitters! From an at home manicure to a new clutch, or accessory, these pieces will make her sparkle and shine.
Necklace: Mishakaudi Sapphire Necklace $128 (available at the Division store), Clutch: CLP Leather Pouch Style Purse $128 (available at the Division store), Polish: Butter London
1. CLP Leather Pouch Style Purse $128 (available at the Division store), 2. Grayling Chocolate Ivy Necklace with Black Stone $220, 3. Grayling Sterlet Earrings $42, 4. Butter London Nail Lacquer Overcoat in Titchy $15
The Girly Girl
These feminine selects are all flowers and lace, leather and lips. This leather print clutch looks like it was made for our Sanctuary floral blouse!
Top: Sanctuary Watercolor Gypsy Top $89, Wallet: Cipriano Rosa Pouch in Red/Turquoise $56, Lips: Royal Apothic
1. Cleobella Mexianca Clutch in Hot Violet $180, 2. Bobi Scoopneck Tee $79, 3. Paddywax Hand Wash in Pink Salted Grapefruit $19 (available at our Division store) 4. Latigo Fawn Flat $96
The Young & Hip Girl
Clean lines and good fit are perfect for the girl who loves to be on trend. This Lee Carol Clutch and leather wallet are functional, yet on trend. Both curated locally.
Sweatshirt: Obey Anise Crewneck $59, Clutch: Lee Coren Foldover Clutch $66, Lips: Royal Apothic Lip Conditioner in Strawberry Cream $18, Wallet: Cipriano Rosy Danny Wallet $44
1. Dr. Scholl’s London Boot in Tan/Black $118, 2. Red 23 Zipper Back Sweatshirt $132, 3. Kris Nations Silver Necklace $36, 4. Elk Vagan Wallet $154
These brownen earrings are always a winner. (Available at the Division store)
Beautiful homeware is always a great way to spoil her! These Roost pieces are sure to inspire.
A lovely smell is always a great way to make her feel beautiful. We love giving these Olivine scents as gifts.