Hi, everyone! I’m Morgan, the new Social Media/E-Commerce intern at Shop Adorn. These are just a few of the links I find extremely helpful in my everyday styling and beautifying adventures! PS. I have also added in a few extra goodies relating to travel and food, because who doesn’t love those?!
1. Street Chic Daily. Are you craving to see the day-to-day looks happening all over the globe? I know I constantly am! Elle Magazine has created this blog to bring together styles from different cultures and countries for your inspiration. Marked by date, each photo shows a different outfit found on the streets every single day of the year.
2. This Year in Pictures 2013. 2013 was a busy year! Do you need a little help remembering of all the fantastic and captivating moments 2013 had to offer? Rest assured, a single photo has been chosen each week since January to represent the most significant occurrences of that week making is easy for you to recap all of the excitement.
Left to right: Homemade York Peppermint Patties, Homemade Lara bars.
3. The Healthy Dessert Blog. I’m sure you all have your go-to Recipe site or family cookbook, but you may not have anywhere to turn when searching for the healthy alternative to your favourite traditional (and unfortunately fattening) sweets! Famous blogger “Chocolate Covered Katie” posts all of her delicious, healthy dessert substitutes for all to enjoy.
4. A.P.C. Designer: Flashy Bags and Platform Heels Turn Men Off. “Babe, should I wear these shoes with this dress? … Or these shoes?..”. We’ve all asked this question and received the same uninterested, blank expression, but is it possible that behind the blank stare is an actual strong opinion? Here are a few of 2013’s styles your man cannot stand.
5. Spring 2014 Ready-To-Wear Alberta Ferretti. If you haven’t seen the Alberta Ferretti Spring/Summer 2014 Collection yet, your wish has been granted with this link. I can say with confidence that this collection will have a large influence on how I style myself this upcoming season! The hybrid of stripes and floral prints is electric perfection. Watch for Alberta’s hot trend this spring!
6. 6 Celeb Hair Transformations to Inspire Your Next ‘Do. Is your hair ready to be revamped? What better time than New Years to chop the locks! These before and after shots of celebrity haircuts will have you eager and inspired. Could one of these be your next look?
7. Europe’s Most Beautiful Villages. I find myself to be an extremely adventuring soul. Here is an article that pinpoints fourteen of the most awe inspiring spots in Europe! Feel free to drool over these gorgeous locations with me. Who knows, you may even find your next vacation destination!