With every private shopping event we throw, you can always depend on there being some amazing mixed drinks. Northwest Distillery is our go-to distributor for the absolute best vodka, made in a small town 25 miles outside of Portland. It was wonderful to have founder of NWD Meghan Zonich come by and let us put the spotlight on her for a second—which, can we take a moment and acknowledge how amazing this mama and successful business owner looks? Whatever you’re doing to keep yourself looking so young, Meghan, just keep doing it. It’s working.
Kenda Kist necklace (available in store)
LA Made Maxi Dress (available in store; coming online soon!)
Here’s the Q&A:
1. Name the most comfortable thing you own: Prairie Underground leggings, they feel like yoga pants, keep the belly in & go with everything.
2. Your best purchase ever: My wedding dress. I thought I wanted slim and sleek and only tried the princess poof to appease my sister. I ended up loving it, there was tulle for miles.
3. Two truths and a lie: I make vodka in my barn. I’m more comfortable without makeup than with. I’m a morning person.
4. A fashion faux pas: Wearing Christmas undies under white jeans, and then swimming in the Pacific ocean. In April. Oh to be 18 again.
5. Three favorite style icons: Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner & Blake Lively – I never try to emulate them but they always look adorable.
6. Theme song to your life right now: “Crazy Train” Ozzy Osbourne
7. What’s your favorite brand from Adorn? Prairie Underground
8. A beauty product you swear by: Coconut oil