From breezy sun dresses to adornable denim jumpsuits, these 5 looks are destined to be a hit! Here are 5 of the hottest trends at our Portland Boutiques that will keep you cool all summer long.
1. Per usual, a light and comfortable color for this summer is cream. As jewelry and accessories begin to get bigger and bolder for this season, cream is essential for maintaining an effortless look. Wear our beautiful Thread & Supply top over a swimsuit for a hot beach day, or pair it with some of our light-washed jeans and some bold Gorjana jewelry for the perfect happy hour look.
Funky Floral and Bright Pinks
2. It is certainly no surprise that floral is in again for the summer, but the striking, bright pink trend may be a surprise to you. From hot pinks to raspberry, this trend will certainly have you looking and feeling fun and festive. Pair our adornable Veronica M. off-the-shoulder dress with our easy “hand sown” sandals on a hot day and have heads turning!
3. Stripes and geometric patterns are seriously in for this summer. Try out this trend by pairing our effortless Veronica M flowing top with striped palazzo pants like these Beachgold ones and some bold earrings.
3. Jumpsuits have become an absolute staple over the past year. Now, light and flowing denim is becoming vital to add to your closet, too. Beat the heat in the ultimate hybrid of these two trends. Our ultra light denim jumpsuit paired with some of our brightly colored Primitive jewelry and Calou shoes is a completely versatile look. Wear it for a concert on the lawn or out for a night on the town.
5. Rock the free-spirited, bohemian look in an adorable ankle-length maxi like this one. Wear this white, flowing dress with our matching and totally comfortable red Calou heels and you will be looking like a goddess!